It’s safe to say we’re all a bit fed up of the winter now and we’re looking forward to some sunnier days and maybe even a holiday. I’ve been dreaming of beach holidays and lots of warm weather.
My holiday daydreams spilled over into mental shopping lists involving beach towels, flip flops and swimwear. That’s when it dawned on me that I haven’t bought any new swimwear in years.
I bought a cozzie when I was 8 months pregnant with Greg, but I was enormous back then and it’d just look baggy on me now. The swimsuit I owned before that was a basic black one I used to wear from swimming at school! I was well overdue a swimwear update.
Simply Swim’s offer to collaborate couldn’t have come at a better time – for me, or for you! Not only am I about to get a new costume from the plus size swimwear range, but I’m giving one lucky reader the chance to win a £50 voucher to spend at Simply Swim!
I’m a little undecided about the style I’ll go for. I’m very taken with this crossover front style, but there are so many gorgeous styles to choose from, I’m finding it difficult to decide.
This black one looks really comfy, and I wouldn’t feel out of place if I started swimming at my local swimming pool (which is a new year’s resolution every year).
They also have some lovely tankinis and two-pieces, but since having kids, I prefer to be a bit more covered up.
Of course, if you win the voucher, it doesn’t have to go on women’s swimwear at all, Simply Swim also cater for gents and kids. You can buy both adult and children’s goggles (prescription or otherwise). Pool accessories such as caps, floats, and toys are just a few examples of what’s on offer.
Other equipment and wetsuits are also available, so if you need something a little more practical, I’m certain your needs will be covered. They even do swim nappies, if you’ve got big plans to take your littlest ones swimming.
What would you choose if you won?
WIN a £50 Voucher to spend with Simply Swim! T&Cs
- Accidental Hipster Mum is the promoter of this competition and is not responsible for providing the prize.
- Competition open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- No cash value is available in exchange for this prize.
- Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Only valid entries will be counted, so ensure you read the entry requirements carefully.
- The winner will be chosen at random and informed via email and will have 14 days to respond and claim the prize. If the winner does not respond in this time frame, a new winner will be selected at random.