You may remember that a few months ago, I worked with Ecover as part of their limited edition Laundry detergent. The illustrations on the bottles were done by Freya Morgan, an incredibly talented illustrator.
Luckily for you guys, I have a limited edition, signed, framed botanical print of the illustration to give away, and it’s absolutely beautiful!
This illustration would make a fab Christmas gift for anyone who appreciates original art (or of course, you could keep it for youself. I would!)
I love the layers to the print, how the shading give the plants depth. If I have often thought about redecorating my daughter’s bedroom along this theme. She wants something grown up, I want something classy. Botanical themes seem set to be big in 2018; if you won this prize you’d be ahead of the curve.
If you’re thinking of giving your home a botanical spruce then the accessories need to be just right. A minimalist room with light, airy spaces is a good start (so this might be a good time for a clear out). Lots of botanical pictures on the wall will dress up the room, and don’t worry, there’s no such thing as OTT when it comes to plants.
Real, living plants can help you relax and make the air feel somehow cleaner. I recommend low maintenance plants like cacti and succulents (I’m not so good with the more demanding greenery).
To complement your new leafy look, I’d go for handmade textiles in earth tones. These will go nicely with the botanical theme, without stealing the show!
What could you win?
The winner will receive the signed, framed print as well as this lovely washing bag, washing detergent and fabric conditioner.*
Why not share this competition with your friends? Or Pin it on Pinterest if you get the chance?
Terms & Conditions*
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18.
- Accidental Hipster Mum is hosting the competition and is not responsible for the prize.
- There is no cash equivalent.
- Winners will be chosen at random using the service Provided by Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24hrs of the competition closing.
- Entries are only valid if the Rafflecopter actions have been completed.
- Ends midnight (GMT) on 15th December 2018.