When we receive an official birth announcement in the post, it is always a joyous occasion, and one of the most challenging things is to find a suitable gift. Obviously, you will want to buy things that are useful to mother and baby, but when you consider all the other guests will be doing just that, here are some unique gift ideas for a new-born baby.
- A Baby Car Seat – The chances are that no one else has thought of such a gift, and there are many top-quality brands available from online suppliers. The units are made to the highest standards and can be attached to all makes and models of cars, and with safety always a priority, the new parents will be overjoyed at receiving a baby car seat.
- Personalised Baby Wall Art Prints – This is a great gift to give a new parent, and with a wide range of birth prints available from leading online card and print retailers, you can have baby’s name along with a personal message, which will take pride of place on the nursery wall. The range of designs is so varied that you are bound to come up with a design that everyone will like, and, of course, your text will be chosen, along with the font and any images you wish to include. This service is easily found with an online search, and this will make a truly unique gift that stands apart from the many baby gift baskets and hampers that other guests will bring.
- A Print for the Nursery Wall – Seeing as mother and baby will spend most of their time in the nursery, why not have a unique wall print designed that contains the baby’s name, date and place of birth, along with a personalised message. This will be something that mum and dad will always cherish, and, of course, the baby will see it every day. If you are stuck for ideas, there is also a great article with many unique baby gift ideas that are sure to inspire, and almost everything can be found online today, which takes the strain out of shopping.
- A Hand Painted Portrait – If you can manage to get a nice image of mum and baby together, why not commission an artist to create a watercolour or oil painting, which, when enclosed in a quality frame, would make for a truly stunning gift that no one else will have thought of.
- A Baby Shower Gift Hamper – Many people will be bringing such gifts, and by choosing something that can be personalised, the new baby and their parents will certainly appreciate the fact that you went to the trouble of having the gift personalised with baby’s name.
In the event you are soon to become proud parents, there are online designers who can create amazing baby shower invitations and formal birth announcements, which will let everyone know of the recent addition to the family.