*Ad – We were gifted a bean bag for the purpose of this review.
Bean bags are a cosy addition to your home, that are often the most fought after seat if you have kids! I love a bean bag for providing extra seating that can be moved from room to room. That’s why I was so excited when Bean Bag Bazaar offered us the chance to review our own luxury giant bean bag. They’re even giving one away to one lucky reader!
ICON™ Kenai Faux Fur Bean Bag, Arctic Wolf
We chose the ICON™ Kenai Faux Fur Bean Bag in Arctic Wolf. It’s grey/white in colour, which I think is gorgeous and pretty neutral, meaning it won’t look out of place if I move the bean bag from room to room.
The fur is thick and soft, making the seat feel truly luxurious. We found the bean bag to satisfactorily stuffed too, in the past we’ve owned basic bean bags that have felt very lacking in the bean department. This bean bag is full and squishy and everyone enjoys sitting on it. It’s big enough for adults, but it has mostly been commandeered by our tween daughter.
It was really hard to choose my favourite fur bean bag, but I think I went with something both neutral and timeless, which is best for our family. If we redecorate or move house, the bean bag won’t look out of place.
We really love it!
Win a bean bag from Bean Bag Bazaar worth £99.99
You too can own your very own ICON™ Kenai Faux Fur Bean Bag in Arctic Wolf, just enter using the widget below. Only valid entries will be counted so please read the entry methods carefully!
- The prize is provided by Bean Bag Bazaar and Accidental Hipster Mum is not responsible for sending it.
- Competition open to those aged 18 and over with a UK postal address.
- The winner will be notified via email and will have 28 days to claim their prize from when the email is sent.
- Only valid entries count so make sure you read the rules carefully.
- No cash alternative available.