We all love a clean home, yet most us are not in love with cleaning, and no matter your situation, keeping the house clean is an essential requirement that simply cannot be overlooked. Fortunately, there are ways to save time with the daily household chores, and with that in mind, here are a few time-saving hacks that every homeowner can benefit from.
- Cleaning Hard Floors – Whether timber or a composite material, hard flooring must be kept clean, and by investing in the PowerGlide hard floor cleaner, you can take the hard work out of cleaning and polishing your floors. This easy to use machine runs on a lithium battery, which means there are now power cables to get in the way, and after the floor has been cleaned, this amazing machine will polish, leaving your floors spotlessly clean.
- White Wine Vinegar Cleans Microwaves – This is an amazing way to clean your microwave oven, and all you have to do is put some white wine vinegar in a microwave-safe bowl and set it to cook for 5 minutes, and when the time is up, remove the bowl and simply wipe the interior of the oven with a damp cloth. Make sure there is enough of the solution in the bowl and be very careful when you remove the bowl, as it will be very hot.
- Rubber Gloves Remove Pet Hair – This is an old hack, yet many people are unaware that it works, and all you do is moisten a pair of rubber gloves, wear them, and then run your hands over any pet hair areas and the hairs will automatically stick to the gloves. There is another way you can use this hack, which is to run your hands all over the cat or dog, which will remove any loose hairs, and while this works very well, perhaps your pet won’t see the value of it. There are a few more home cleaning hacks that will save you time. A quick search online should lead you to related articles.
- Clean Your Windows With Old Newspaper – All you need is some glass cleaning solution and a few old newspapers and this will clean your windows, leaving them dust-free. This is an old shopkeeper’s trick, as this method does not leave streaks or marks on the glass, and it is a time-saving way to keep the windows clean.
- Put Plastic Children’s Toys In The Dishwasher – This is a great way to clean kiddie toys, which will reduce the risk of infection, and the toys will come out looking like new. Not only does this save you time, it also helps to protect your children from being exposed to bacteria.
- Descale Your Kettle With White Wine Vinegar – Simply put some white wine vinegar into your kettle and set it to boil, and when it is done, rinse it out with water and hey presto, your kettle is descaled!
There are many effective cleaning hacks that are designed to save you time when cleaning the home, and by investing in the right equipment, cleaning becomes much easier. Of course, you should have a good cleaning routine, which will make your household chores that much easier.