Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Hello again you lovely lot, I’m so pleased to see I’m getting new linkers each week, and I hope you stick around for future link ups! I don’t have much news to share with you this week as I’ve had my head in some textbooks trying to make an auditing essay a bit juicy because my original edit was a bit dry. I hope I’m not offending anyone when I say this, but auditing is dry!
Linky 38’s Featured Posts
I’ve picked two posts that I really relate to this week. The first is from Nursery Whines about the toddler Oscars. I’ve had a difficult time with my toddler this weekend and I related hard to EVERY category. Thank you showing me I’m not alone (and also making me laugh).
The second is from Every New Me about working from home. More specifically, how not to! I’m one of those ridiculous people who says yes to everything and spends the whole day working, right into the early hours. I needed this reminder and I’m going to make a conscious effort make working from home work for me.
Go and have a read if you haven’t already.
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 34)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.