Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
G’day linkers! Apologies, the linky is a few hours late this week as everything went a bit wrong last night. We’re back to normal now and ready for your posts. I also think I’ve fixed the badge issue. Yay!
Linky 40’s Featured posts
Again, it’s getting harder ever week to choose a featured post, they’re all so good!
This week I had to feature Craft with Cartwright’s Free Desktop Wallpaper because she’s just so talented. Have a look for yourselves to see what I mean.
My second is from Every New Me, because I have now been inspired to make a conscious effort to eat breakfast. I’m basically changing my life because of this post, so I think it deserves some recognition!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.