Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Happy Sunday, my lovely linkers! I hope you’ve had a good week? Something I’ve written was on my local news site this weekend, and hopefully I’ll be contributing a few more pieces if these go down well. Very exciting! You can find it here if you’re interested: Mum takes on ‘no spend’ weekend with kids challenge in Grimsby and Cleethorpes but please don’t feel you have to go and look. It probably won’t be that interesting if you’re not local.
Linky 39’s Featured Posts
I swear it’s getting harder and harder to pick which posts to feature. Every week the posts submitted are all really great and it’s often a struggle to pick two.
My first featured post is from Trinimamabebe and is about her Top 10 Goals for 2018. I’m a sucker for anything related to goals, and these are some really interesting aims. Take a look.
My second had to be this one by Chaos with Coffee because it involves pasta being made from scratch. I must say, it looks almost as if I could make pasta, it doesn’t involve half the wizardry I expected (although there’s always scope for me to get it wrong). You should check it out yourself, we could all proudly identify as pasta chefs when we come back next week!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.