Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
The more astute of my readers will have noticed the blog has a new look. It’s not finished yet but most of it is staying as is. If you come to the blog any other Sunday and can’t see the linky on the homepage, check the category list on the right sidebar and you should find it.
It was a good turnout last week and it’s great to see what everyone has been up to and what your goals are, as well as a few new faces!
Linky 37’s featured posts:
My fist is from The Growing Mum, whose post has inspired me to go all out on the meal planning front.
My second is from Letters To My Daughter, who makes some interesting points about why women should stop shaving. I don’t think anything will ever convince me to, but this is definitely worth a read.
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? ITtdoesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.