Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Happy new year ladies and gents, thanks for coming back to link up with the first #RVHT of the year! Have you got any resolutions? You can read about mine on my linked up post and feel free to link up your own.
Linky 36’s featured posts:
Wow it feels like a million years ago, doesn’t it? I had a long break over Christmas (which I really needed, I don’t know about you?) and I’m back with my blogging head on now.
I’m featuring this Homemade Christmas post by We Made a Wish because I just love the idea behind it. I know Christmas has been and gone, but if you haven’t already, you really should have a read.
My second is from Awaybies Kids about planning a trip to San Diego. I love the sound of it and it’s made me really want to go!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.