Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Hello everyone, we had a few new faces link up last week, I hope you enjoyed linking up! The main purpose for this linky is to try and increase traffic. I’ve joined many in the past where all I’ll gain from it will be about 2 page views. When that happens, it feels like all the effort I’ve gone to joining in didn’t get me anywhere.
Traffic is the main reason I created this linky. It’s only small but that means it’s easy to keep on top of and some right gems link up. I’ve found some lovely new blogs to follow from hosting and I highly recommend you take a good look around too.
I’d love your feedback if you have been joining in. This last week I have done things a little differently and I have had a couple of messages to inform me of increased traffic, so I’d love to hear from you if you noticed a spike too.
I tend to read earlier in the week when I’ve got a spare 5 minutes (usually on my phone) then comment later when I’m back on my laptop, so don’t be perturbed if I’m tweeting your stuff throughout the week but you don’t see a comment until Sunday.
Anyway, back to business!
Linky 26 Featured Posts:
First up is Dora Reads, mostly because I relate to the angry cry that happens (and completely has no place) when I get worked up.
Next is Trinimamabebe because I love a makeup bargain and am obsessed with haul posts!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stuble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic?
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up. TWICE.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 34)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.