Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Views, Reviews & How-Tos Linky 19 featured posts
My first featured post goes to Tammymum for her pondersome post on birthday parties in the early years. Spoiler alert: it features a great cake! Go and check it out.
My second goes to The Single Swan, who talks about approaching her prime and thinking about heading towards middle age. You definitely need to give it a read if you haven’t already.
I can’t believe we’ve made it to 20! YAY!
I’m running a competition to win a Glossybox, I won’t link it up because I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, so if you fancy your chances, you can enter here.
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stuble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic?
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.