Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Views, Reviews & How-Tos Linky 18 featured posts
My first featured post this week goes to Raising Moonbows for her lovely craft workspace. I really need to get my act together and get all of my craft supplies in order. This inspired me to get a move on!
My second featured post is another one that’s relevant to me right now: Dot Makes 4’s post on potty training! I have a stubborn two year old who will only wee near the potty. There are some great tips in this post, definitely worth a read if you’re at that stage!
Don’t forget to check out the featured posts!
Apologies for the inconsistency of this linky over than last fortnight. Greg was in hospital 2 weeks ago, then I got ill too and there was just no way I could run it last week. Normal service has resumed and I’m looking forward to reading your posts!
I’m running a competition to win a Glossybox, I won’t link it up because I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, so if you fancy your chances, you can enter here.
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stuble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic?
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 34)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.