Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Hi there linkers. Thank you for coming back last week after I’d had an impromptu break! I really appreciate those of you who stick with it, even though it can sometimes be unreliable! I suppose that’s the trouble with running a solo linky. Anyway, onwards and upwards.
Linky 44’s Featured posts
My first featured post is from Every New Me, telling us all how we can get a few extra steps in each day. As a serial sitter-downer, I needed some inspo. I’ve had my FitBit for almost 3 months and only hit my step target once! Needless to say, this post will be on my mind a lot this week!
If you haven’t already, you should take a look at these posts.
What the linky can do for you
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? It doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 34)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.