Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Due to my exceptionally poor time management, I’m a little late with some of my linky comments this week. I had some final wedding-related things to sort out, then I went to London for the Britmums Live Conference, followed by the BiB awards on a super swanky party boat on the Thames.
I won an award in the Beauty & Fashion category, which was totally unexpected but I’m so happy about! I really didn’t think I stood a chance and I can barely believe it! I’ve only been home just over an hour so forgive me if I’ve left one of your comment until last.
Last week’s featured posts
My goodness, it had to be this beautiful post from We Made a Wish. Please go and read it, it’s a beautifully honest and moving post. Made me well up a little.
My second is a lighter topic; I never can resist a good craft post and Sarah’s Whimsical Mumblings blog shares a how to make some fabulous autumnal garlands. I think I’m going to try the leaf one this week. I love it so much!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up. TWICE.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 31)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.