All new mothers have questions, it’s not unusual to wonder which end to lather in Sudocrem or if your baby is perhaps not human because he only sleeps for one hour at a time. But I don’t have questions like that, I have a seven-year-old and a one-year-old so in some respects I’m a seasoned pro.
Some areas are a complete mystery to me though, so these are the questions I’ll be asking openly to other mummy bloggers out there. Please help me with my life (and don’t laugh)!
1. How do you avoid getting those bobbly bits on your clothes when you wash them? I use tonnes of fabric softener but I still get bobbles. What am I doing wrong?
2. What do you feed your tots? Mine mostly lives off fish fingers, avocado and pasta. He mostly spits stuff out, how do I get a good diet down him?
3. How often do you wash your hair? I only get chance about 2-3 times per week, am I the only one?
4. I have kept nearly all baby clothes and accessories, am I very practical or just an insane hoarder?
5. Will I ever stop being broody?
6. How do I convince my seven year old to keep her room vaguely tidy? Does bribery work? Is it a lost cause?
7. Will I ever lose my baby weight, it’s been two years?
8. Will my floors ever be clean for longer than 5 minutes?
9. How old do my children have to be before my house stays mildly tidy?
10. Do all mums have questions like this?
Answers in comments please, especially needing answers to 1, 3 & 5!