We all know by now that I’m a bit of a make-up and skin-care lover (I talk about it enough), so I thought I’d do a give-away of some of the products I love. This isn’t in partnership with any company, it’s just some of my personal faves.
Look at what you could win!
Star Skin ‘Eye Catcher’ Smoothing Eye Mask
This is great for reviving tired eyes and plumping up the under-eye skin that can give the impression of wrinkles when it’s dehydrated. It comes as two moist little bio-cellulose pads that you rest on your skin to bring back your sparkle. Some beauty bloggers have been refrigerating theirs for an extra boost but I find it cold and refreshing enough on it’s own.
Kate Moss for Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner Gel in ‘Emerald’
I love an interesting liner. The Rimmel gel liners last really well and if you apply a light fixing powder before application, they don’t smudge or drop. The green is great because it’s dark enough to wear as your normal liner or you can trace the curve of a cat’s eye flick above your regular liner on your top lid for added drama.
Revlon Volumising Lashes
False eyelashes are probably my favourite invention ever. I like to try lots of different shapes and brands and these ones are versatile and comfortable to wear. They’re not as dramatic as some that you can get which means they’re suitable for most occasions. I usually apply them after my eyeliner and before my mascara. If you’re a first-time falsie wearer, I swear you’ll be a convert.
The Competition Info
- The competition is open to UK residents who are 18 and over.
- Enter the competition by using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Once the winner is announced they will have 28 days to claim their prize, after that time, the offer expires and another winner will be chosen.
- The competitions is in no way endorsed by the brands, the prizes were bough specifically for this giveaway due my personal love for the products.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tell your friends about this blog!