Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, a brand new linky where you can link up anything. There’s no theme and any post is welcome.
It’s open from Sunday night until Thursday night meaning there’s plenty of time to join in.
Last Week’s Linky
We had a lovely load of linkers last week and it was great to see some new faces. Thank you all for joining in!
My featured post has to go to The Single Swan this week for making me realise how lucky I am (and highlighting a problem I would have never guessed was happening in cities down the road from me). You need to read the post.
My honourable mention goes to Mummy Mama Mum for an emotional view on an emotional book.
What the linky will do for you:
- I will add all of your posts to StumbleUpon which will increase your traffic.
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board.
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
Each week the top interacters(s) will receive a backlink and my two favourite post will be featured in the following week’s linky.
I did have a voting function but it didn’t seem to work because I couldn’t get my act together and remind people. Give me a shout if you want it back!
That’s a total of 3 backlinks up for grabs!
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RV&HT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT so the tweet!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.