Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, a brand new linky where you can link up anything. There’s no theme and any post is welcome including sponsored posts and reviews. Link whatever you like!
It’s open from Sunday night until Thursday night meaning there’s plenty of time to join in.
The post I thought deserved the most attention was Disability Benefits from Living With a Jude, which discusses how the DWP are giving disability benefits and how they want to give the money to ‘really disabled people who need is‘.
I’m not sure the voting aspect of this linky has been working so this week, an honourable mention is going to The Mum from Brum for sharing the milestones of her three-year-old.
What the linky will do for you:
- I will add all of your posts to StumbleUpon which will increase your traffic.
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board.
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
Each week the top commenter(s) will receive a backlink and my favourite post will be featured in the following week’s linky.
There will also be a chance for the linker to vote on their favourite posts and the top two voted posts will also feature.
That’s a total of 4 backlinks up for grabs!
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts.
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RV&HT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- Twitter doesn’t seem to like the & symbol so #RTHT will do for Twitter!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.