Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Hi linky pals. Apologies for the week off, I’ve got tonisilitis and it’s killing me. I think I’m towards the end of it now (because I can actually eat and function) but I absolutely was not up to doing anything at all last week. I’ve scheduled all your tweet links from the last linky to go out throughout the week, hopefully that should bring more traffic because weekday Twitter is a completely different beast!
Linky 42’s Featured posts
I had to feature the chocolate recipe from We Made a Wish. I’m not a food blogger because I’m short on time and any sort of presentation skills, but I always find myself drooling over recipe posts, so keep them coming. These chocs look great and although Valentine’s Day has already passed, Mothers’ Day is around the corner so you might as well make them for yours!
My second is this Skin Chemists review from Every New Me. I really appreciate the honesty in it. When you’re looking at buying something expensive, I think it’s really important to read honest opinions. This is the sort of thing that keeps me coming back to blogs.
What the linky can do for you
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 33)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.