Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Hello happy linkers! It’s half term week for my lot, so if you’ve kids and it’s your week off I hope you have a good one! I’m a bit crap with plans so no idea what we’re doing yet. I do know that pancake day will be celebrated with many a crepe though.
Linky 41’s Featured posts
My first is from the Single Swan (it’s good to have you back!) about finding her future husband. Please do the quiz she shares, I did it and the answers are truly amazing/ridiculous.
My second is this thought provoking post from We Made a Wish, discussing Facebook and adopted children.
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 33)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.