Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
I’m enjoying learning that this linky is bringing in the traffic for you, so do please keep telling me. Also if it stops doing the job so well then let me know too and I’ll see what’s going on with StumbleUpon.
Linky 34’s Featured Posts
My featured posts for last week’s linky have to be this cute tutorial for making teacher gifts from Craft with Cartwright. Always a fan of being introduced to new skincare products, I had to choose this post from Musings of a Tired Mummy, it’s also a giveaway so you should pop over and enter it!
If you haven’t already, I recommend checking these posts out, I’m certain you’ll love them.
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 34)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.