Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
And I’m back after a brief reprieve. The schools went back, I returned to uni, I did some more wedding planning and last week my Nan sadly passed away. I’ve needed this little break from blogging, so I’ve only really been doing what I promised, not what I wanted.
I’ve set up a little group for those who come to this blog for all things makeup related. It’s called Makeup for Mums because I know that makes up the biggest portion of my audience, but you don’t have to be a mum to join. Hacks for the time poor and those with 30+ skin will always be welcomed though, and the pinned post has a competition to win an eyeshadow palette (which ends in a couple of weeks) maybe I’ll see you there?
This linky also has a new badge, I hope you like it! Display it proudly on the posts you share!
Linky 25’s Featured posts:
Emma Reed appears to be nesting already with this great post about cleaning hacks. If I’m honest, I need hacks, I had cleaning and if I can cheat and save time, I absolutely will!
I’m not sure if I should share this second post with you, because I’m totally jealous. Kayleigh from Canyfloss and Dreams has given the SENSSE Facial Cleansing Brush and Hot and Cold Facial Bar a great review with pretty pictures. Extremely envious!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stuble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic?
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up. TWICE.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 34)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.