Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Linky 22 Featured posts
First up is this delicious looking gluten free coconut and apple traybake recipe from Craft with Cartwright. Yummy!
My next featured post goes to Musings of a Tired Mummy’s post about the changes in her little ones’ lives that will be taking place after this summer break. They grow too fast, don’t they?
I’m also sneaking in an honourable mention because Mummy Daddy Mia has made me pine for my Fitbit and reminded me what a kick up the bum I need in order to get a bit more active!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stuble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic?
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.