Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Linky 20 Featured posts
My first feature goes out to Wot’s Her Name Again because I love hair/beauty posts and this one is about her fabulous natural hair.
My second shout out goes to Mommy: Home Manager because I remember the days of being a working mum really well and I think she makes some super points.
There were loads of great link-ups and it’s always hard to pick just two, so this week I’ve been cheeky and thrown in one more. Craft with Cartwright gives me interiors goals and her post about vintage apple crates is making me want to acquire some. Check it out!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stuble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic?
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.