Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Views, Reviews & How-Tos Linky 16 featured posts
This week’s featured post comes from Not a Perfect Parent; who wrote all about her experience at messy play and inspired me to look into it for Greggles.
My honourable mention goes to Living with a Jude because some of those excuses for children refusing food are just too funny!
What the linky will do for you:
- I will add the featured posts to StumbleUpon which will increase your traffic. (Previously, I added every post but StumbleUpon wasn’t keen on me adding so much content and was disregarding what I added).
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board.
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.