Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Views, Reviews & How-Tos Linky 12 featured linkers
Another featured post about mental health comes from Emma Reed who talks about counselling and includes input form other bloggers too. My next featured post is from Chilling With Lucas about the importance of outdoor play (I totally agree with her, even though I’m not very outdoorsy).
What the linky will do for you:
- I will add the featured posts to StumbleUpon which will increase your traffic. (Previously, I added every post but StumbleUpon wasn’t keen on me adding so much content and was disregarded what I added).
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board.
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
Each week the top interacters(s) will receive a backlink and my two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 3 backlinks up for grabs!
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.