Welcome to Views, Reviews & H0w-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Views, Reviews & How-Tos: Week 9’s featured posts
This weeks favourites came from Glossytots (she reviewed a mouse that piqued my interest) and Awaybies with her review of Birdland. This week Diary of a Reading Addict also gets an honourable mention because I enjoyed the post on millennials.
Emma Reed was my top linky commenter this time, thanks Emma!
What the linky will do for you:
- I will add the featured posts to StumbleUpon which will increase your traffic. (Previously, I added every post but StumbleUpon wasn’t keen on me adding so much content and was disregarded what I added).
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board.
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
Each week the top interacters(s) will receive a backlink and my two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 3 backlinks up for grabs!
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RV&HT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT so the tweet!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.