Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, a brand new linky where you can link up anything. There’s no theme and any post is welcome.
The more astute of you may have noticed the linky took a short break whilst I went off and had a life for two weeks for the Easter Holidays. Luckily for you lot, it’s back and bigger than ever (not really, I have no grands plans)
Week 8’s Featured Blogs
Diary of a Reading Addict was my top commenter again (she’s a good egg, isn’t she?)
What the linky will do for you:
- I will add the featured posts to StumbleUpon which will increase your traffic. (Previously, I added every post but StumbleUpon wasn’t keen on me adding so much content and was disregarded what I added).
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board.
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up.
Backlinks for grabs!
Each week the top interacters(s) will receive a backlink and my two favourite post will be featured in the following week’s linky.
I did have a voting function but it didn’t seem to work because I couldn’t get my act together and remind people. Give me a shout if you want it back!
That’s a total of 3 backlinks up for grabs!
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RV&HT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT so the tweet!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.