Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Hello happy linkers, thanks for coming back! I doubt I can top last week’s award news, so I’ll just say my week has been pretty alright. That’s a bit boring, isn’t it?
I’m enjoying learning that this linky is bringing in the traffic for you, so do please keep telling me. Also if it stops doing the job so well then let me know too and I’ll see what’s going on with StumbleUpon.
Linky 32’s Featured Posts
Since I was late announcing week 31’s featured posts, I figured people wouldn’t necessarily check back for the update so instead I’ve picked four from week 32’s so that people will see and check it out!
Mummy Mama Mum‘s approach to parenting is refreshing and is making me feel better about letting my kids be.
Whimsical Mumbling‘s post on autumn leaf crafts is just gorgeous, I even shared it on my Facebook page!
Craft With Cartwright’s tray bakes get me every time. She’s some sort of genius, honestly.
Trinimamabebe has a great guest series and this post really made me laugh!
If you haven’t already, I recommend checking these posts out, I’m certain you’ll love them.
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up. TWICE.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 35)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.