Welcome to Views, Reviews & How-Tos, the linky where anything goes! Add two posts about absolutely anything and discover new blogs along the way.
Hello happy linkers, thanks for coming back! I doubt I can top last week’s award news, so I’ll just say my week has been pretty alright. That’s a bit boring, isn’t it?
I’m enjoying learning that this linky is bringing in the traffic for you, so do please keep telling me. Also if it stops doing the job so well then let me know too and I’ll see what’s going on with StumbleUpon.
Linky 29’s Featured Posts
My first one has to be 5 Reasons to Fall in Love: Fall into Autumn from Mummy Mama Mum because I too, am I in love with Autumn! (Also, it’s good to have you back!)
My second is the Damson and Apple Crumble recipe from Craft with Cartwright. I just can’t resist a crumble! Make sure you check both of these out!
What the linky will do for you:
- I’m back to adding link-ups to Stumble-Upon, I’d love to know if this is having an affect on anyone’s traffic? IT doesn’t seem to work for those sites with blogspot in the URL
- I’ll pin your posts to the linky Pinterest board (which I then repin from throughout the week).
- I’ll tweet all the posts linked up. TWICE.
Backlinks for grabs!
My two favourite posts will be featured in the following week’s linky.
That’s at least 2 backlinks up for grabs! ~(DA 31)~
- Link up your post and comment on one of the host’s posts (I may be linking one post from each of my sites Mummy Saver, Money Maker is me too.)
- Comment on the post before yours and at least one other.
- If you link up two posts please comment on one extra post.
- You don’t have to, but sharing is caring, tweeting the posts you like helps that blogger out.
- Leave a little #RVHT hashtag at the bottom of your comment so we know where you’ve come from and I can count the top commenter more easily.
- If you share anything on Twitter, be sure to add #RVHT to the tweet!
Please remember to return the commenting favour!
Grab the code and add it to the posts you link up.