When Pat from White Camellias invited to me to be a guest co-host for the #StayClassyMama link up, I was thrilled! I join as often as I can and always enjoy the posts linked up. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank her for inviting me, and trusting me to help out!
Anyway, on with the link up.
Each week we will choose our favourite linked post to feature here and across our social media channels as well as a photo from #StayClassyMama Instagram Community so don’t forget to use the hashtag on there for a chance to be featured.
This week’s Instagram post is from @Havingitall2017
Whoop whoop it’s the summer holidays. I LOVE this time of year and even though I haven’t got all summer off work, it still feels like I have. Lazy days, relaxed bedtimes, lots of adventures and lots of fun. This weekend reminded me of my childhood with swimming, grasshopper hunting, frisbee throwing and running through the park. Simple, cheap and memories that will last, can’t air for the next few weeks. . . . #mama #familytime #stayclassymama #ukmom #ukmum #momblogger #mumbloggers #funinthesun #parklife #lovinglife #lovemyfamily #readyforsummer #happytimes #cheapandcheerful #bringonthesummer #bringonthesun #instamoments #instamama #instafun #instamum
Please head over to Pat’s blog to see which post she has chosen to feature.
TO CHAT WITH THE COMMUNITY, COME JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP.
- Add up to 2 posts (old or new), any topics welcome
- The linky will open at 7:00am on a Thursday and close at 23:55pm on a Sunday
- In the blogging world, we all know you get what you give, so make sure to comment on 2 posts usually the 2 before your post but I’m not strict on these things…and if you really like the post retweet them or share on Facebook, spread the love! Would be great if you commented on the hosts blog posts too!
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page, it looks super cool anyway ; )
- To generate even more talk about your post, tweet @MumProject & @WhiteCamellias you have posted using #StayClassyMama. We will retweet all your posts for you.
- When commenting on other people’s posts use #StayClassyMama so we know which link-up you are coming from